Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things

+2
Rosivenna
theanonymous3000
6 posters

Go down

Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things Empty Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things

Post  Paige223 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Going along the theme of my other post about books......
would also love a to start a list of good websites about Social Anxiety/ shyness related topics as well....
Obviously we have this great tumblr but I bet there's lots other great sites out there too that I don't know about,
Don't have to be tumblers.... any websites would be good! So you if you know any please feel leave a link!

Also let me know how you found this Social Anxiety things, myself, I only found it by accident after someone rebloged one of there posts on their tumblr... cant even remember the tumblr I was on when I saw it though, just some random one I found in Google. Confession, I dont even have a tumblr account of my own. Just go on others randomly to find good pictures to put as desktop backgrounds. but maybe you got told about it though a friend? found it on Google? Let me know! I bet some of you will have very unusual and creative answers!

best. Smile

Paige223

Back to top Go down

Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things Empty Re: Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things

Post  theanonymous3000 Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 pm

I found Social Anxiety Things through Tumblr, but I too would like to know any other reliable sources. So far all I know about is this forum, the Tumblr page, and a subreddit on social anxiety. I can't link anything until I've been a member for 7 days, but you type in reddit(.)com(/)r(/)socialanxiety it should get you there.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be on the lookout as well.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things Empty Re: Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things

Post  Paige223 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Hey jujuosity that link worked, just been browsing around the site thanks! lots of good post on that forum!

Also while I'm here I forgot to write in my first message about websites... I would love links to any youtube videos or channels too! thanks again Smile

Paige223

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosivenna Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 am

I follow Social Anxiety Things on tumblr and found it originally by someone I follow reblogging a bunch of posts. That's the same way I found Anxiety Cat, Mental Illness Mouse, and Chronic Illness Cat the last two both occasionally post anxiety-related things.
Rosivenna
Rosivenna

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlover Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 am

I too found it on Tumblr. It describes me so well.

& thanks to Rosivenna for the anxiety cat Tumblr and the other 2, I am now following.

Smile
nightlover
nightlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 pm

I found it on Tumblr as well. albino
I had never found a community that I could relate to so well, so this is nice.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Someone I followed on tumblr posted it and I was like "huh maybe I should follow this too..."

And so, here I am.

Axl

Back to top Go down

Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things Empty You are more than your shyness.

Post  Paige223 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 am

Found this website the other day ...havent really had a chance to read it fully as there is ALOT to read but posting it here anyways... The recent Social Anxiety things cartoon "overcoming shyness" post reminded me of the principals page on this site.

Anyways the site is called shyandfree.com ......then click on Principals on the top bar and go from there Smile

Paige223

Back to top Go down

Other Websites + how you found Social Anxiety Things Empty Youtube Channel

Post  Paige223 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 pm

And another one I just remembered....... the youtube channel "socialanxietyvideo" is REALLY good. If you haven't seen Nick's videos before, well recommended, especially the series of three videos called "Why improving social skills is not the answer" . Smile

Paige223

Back to top Go down

Post  Muta Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

As seems to be the case for the majority of people, I saw someone else reblog one of the posts, and it related to me. So I decided to check the blog out, and ended up following.
Muta
Muta

http://flickr.com/photos/kimiallover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down