Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone is telling me the same things...

3 posters

Go down

Everyone is telling me the same things... Empty Everyone is telling me the same things...

Post  Axl Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 pm

...but I don't feel like I can be helped anymore. I am hanging by a string here. That's the extremely low tolerance for pain string. I don't want to be in pain anymore. There's... nowhere to turn to. There's nothing I want in this world. Everything is routine, or a chore. And I have to pretend I'm okay when I'm clearly not. What kind of existence is this? A terrible one. And I want it to end now.

Axl

Back to top Go down

Everyone is telling me the same things... Empty Re: Everyone is telling me the same things...

Post  Rosivenna Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say other than I'm here for you and hang in there.
Rosivenna
Rosivenna

Back to top Go down

Everyone is telling me the same things... Empty Re: Everyone is telling me the same things...

Post  Muta Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 am

I agree with Rosivenna. If you need to chat or ramble or whatever, drop me a message:)
Muta
Muta

http://flickr.com/photos/kimiallover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down