Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst night of my life

4 posters

Go down

Worst night of my life Empty Worst night of my life

Post  ninasy Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:42 pm

It was a typical night and I was on the computer for hours as usual.Then I went off around 11:30 p.m. and went into my room to check my phone because I accidently left it there.So when I checked it,I had a message from a random number.It was an odd number but it was still local so I thought it was from a friend.They like to change their number a lot so getting a message from a random number wasn't a biggie for me.So I checked the message and I had the biggest fright of my life.The message said,"I know your secret." and I PANICKED like HELL.Who the hell was this random person messaging me saying that s/he knows my secret in such a late hour?! I know I didn't do anything wrong.I basically spend most of my time in my own room than participating in the outside world so what sort of secret that I have that can jeopardize my life? I panicked,I went back and forth in my room,I even called my friend and told her about it.I became paranoid and thought that maybe I have some secret stalker that I wasn't aware of before this and maybe he has access to my house and kill me in my sleep.My friend told me to relax (like as if that was easy) and told me to get some sleep.So I did but the paranoia still lingered till 1 a.m. in the morning.

The next day around 10 in the morning I received another message from the same number and I just stood there all panicked and I could feel my heart racing,wondering if I should open the message or not.I think it took me like 10 minutes to decide to read it and when I did,I was SO FREAKING RELIEVED but swore at the same time because the messenger was my own best friend and she just wanted to pull a prank on me.She apologized in the message if she ever scared me.THAT WAS A REALLY BAD JOKE MAN.REALLY.BAD.JOKE. but I still love my best friend <3

ninasy

Back to top Go down

Worst night of my life Empty Re: Worst night of my life

Post  EmpressRose Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 am

Wow, I don't even know how you were able to sleep at all. Even if someone calmed me down, I don't think I could ever fall asleep x: I get paranoia all the time at night for no reason. Nightmares about people stalking me don't help much either. At least you found out who it is was lol
EmpressRose
EmpressRose

http://empress-rose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  daiyadarko Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 am

Friends: don't you just love them? I still don't understand how you got to sleep. I get nervous when people joke about being outside my house.
daiyadarko
daiyadarko

http://goodperson-baddecisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlover Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 am

That sucks for us.
The fact that we can't have a good laugh when being pranked.

I too, am very paranoid. I worry about the most awful and simplest things.

..and I agree..how the heck did you get any sleep?
nightlover
nightlover

Back to top Go down

Post  theanonymous3000 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 am

I'm not trying to dog on your friend or anything, but I feel that she should be more conscious of her actions when she's around sensitive people like you. It may be a fleeting sense of amusement, but it's really difficult for the recipient to handle such pressure. I'm usually the one whose the focus of all the jokes in my family, since I'm quite the black sheep, and it makes my heart race, my cheeks flush, and I can't muster up a single word. I feel too weak to retaliate a witty remark.
People in general should be aware that there are a lot of introverts/socially anxious/shy people out there that don't know how to handle light situations like that. I'm sorry it caused you such frustration and stress. You should talk to your best friend about how you'd react to future scenarios, so it will relieve any possible tension.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down