Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm Sarah

Go down

Hey, I'm Sarah Empty Hey, I'm Sarah

Post  saera Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi, I just decided to introduce myself to you. (I really love English (write, read, talk, hear) and I would argue that my languages skills are not the worst, but I'm sorry for every mistake in my writtings -> so please tell me if there are really bad mistakes so I know, whot I do wrong) Yes, I can start at this point. One of my problems is, that I always think, what I'm doing is wrong. That is of course not the only point, but I'm not going to tell everything in this post. (Maybe no one of you is interestet in what I'm writing, so I'll be careful about that.)
What I just wanted to say here, that I never talked to anybody what my problems are. Yes I did one time, but this person didn't understand, or maybe I didn't tell enough. I think that's the main problem at this part.
I just hope, that I can maybe ind some people here, to talk to about what is going in my mind or about other things (I mean that!) and I want you to talk to me about your problem or even about things you like (if you want to. I would like to talk to you, i think.)

So, i think, that's what I wanted to say at first. Smile

saera

http://www.mymusicisplaying.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down