Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Hasten. :3

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Hasten. :3 Empty Hello, I'm Hasten. :3

Post  Snipes Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:47 am

Hi there I'm Hasten from Georgia in the United States. I'm 15 years old and suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Social Anxiety Disorder. I've always had hints of the anxiety (My theory is it runs in my dad's side of the family) since I was little. At first my teachers and parents thought I was just shy and bashful which is usually a common mistake if I'm right. I didn't know what to name it myself until recently I discovered. Currently I am in therapy (The beginning sessions) I take Citalopram and rispderdon. Also it should be noted that recently I have felt like I'm starting to overcome my anxiety :3. Which is a great feeling honestly. Like I can live my life with it, but not let it control it. Anyway, cheers :3. Look forward to a great community
Snipes
Snipes

http://www.mewbot.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Hasten. :3 Empty Re: Hello, I'm Hasten. :3

Post  domsy95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:09 am

hi hasten, nice to meet you ^^ it's true, very common to just think you're shy, same with me. i think my SA comes from my dad's side too! my dad is pretty quiet, has few friends, and so is his sister. what are your interests? ^^
domsy95
domsy95

Back to top Go down

Post  Snipes Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 am

Oh sorry xD. I was a bit nervous writing this and forgot to include that. I like all types of music (especially dubstep and drum and bass). I like graphic art, playing games, web design. The typical nerd stuff I suppose XD. I guess I'm fairly decent with computers and can help anyone if they need tech support :3.
Snipes
Snipes

http://www.mewbot.zzl.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum