Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh why does this happen...

2 posters

Go down

Oh why does this happen... Empty Oh why does this happen...

Post  Axl Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:35 am

Why is it so hard for me to talk to people, even online? I keep trying to go into chatrooms and talk with the people but I just feel all kinds of... awkward. I made a mistake when I was saying something and I just... didn't want to be in there anymore. pale I don't remember being this socially awkward online too... It's like the older I've gotten, the more paranoid and self-conscious I am.

Axl

Back to top Go down

Oh why does this happen... Empty Re: Oh why does this happen...

Post  Kat Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am

I know what that's like. It used to be really easy to go into chatrooms and make friends instantly. I think now that I'm older, I'm more self conscious because I realize there is the possibility that you could meet these people IRL.. and that makes it scary because I'm so twitchy in person. Or I dunno. That's just one idea of what it could be, I guess.
If you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to message me or something!! I'm not too interesting and I say stupid stuff (a lot) but I'm friendlyyy. elephant
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum