Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Interviews

Go down

Job Interviews Empty Job Interviews

Post  A_Shaw Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 am

Hi, guys. I was wondering if I could be helped out here. I have a job interview on Friday and I have terrible anxiety when it comes to interviews. Do you guys have any tips? Landing this position really means the world to me and I would really like to not mess it up
Thank you <3

A_Shaw

Back to top Go down

Job Interviews Empty Re: Job Interviews

Post  Eruaphadriel Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 am

Think of all the things they could ask you.
Make sure you get there on time, passing time is easier than to explain why you're late. Bring a book/magazine and aim to be there 10 minutes beforehand at least. Think of your negative & positive sides. What do you have that you can add to the shop/workplace (whatever really)? Generally: be prepared. Sort all the papers you have to bring the day before. I always put my stuff into a map. Even though I never really apply for big jobs, just like toystores/clothing stores and so on.
And the hardest part: Try to feel comfortable. Be yourself. It's easier to be accepted for who you are, then having to keep a mask up every day you work there.

That's all the advice I have for you Smile
Eruaphadriel
Eruaphadriel

http://emuishere.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum