Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't know anything anymore

3 posters

Go down

don't know anything anymore Empty don't know anything anymore

Post  keepcalm&dontpanic Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 am

everyday is like a blackhole. it just keeps going and going
I feel as if im not even alive inside
I cant eat, sleep.
all i know is that im not happy .

keepcalm&dontpanic

Back to top Go down

don't know anything anymore Empty Re: don't know anything anymore

Post  Rosivenna Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 am

Oh, sweetie (<= I know some people hate being called pet names by strangers but please understand this as the virtual cuddle it was intended as... unless you also don't like that then please understand it as a lousy attempt to be comforting) I'm so sorry. That sounds terrible. I can't offer any advice but I can listen. So feel free to expand on your post if you wish or just know that I (and everyone else on this forum if I may be so bold as to speak for them) is here for you.
Rosivenna
Rosivenna

Back to top Go down

Post  theanonymous3000 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 pm

I know this may sound ridiculous and uncalled for, but I wanted to quote V for Vendetta for you.
"[...] I hope most of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
It is my favorite ensemble of words that makes me really feel and not seem so alone, and I hope it makes you feel a little better than before.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Post  keepcalm&dontpanic Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 am

Thanks you guys <3 it does really mean a lot even though we have no idea who eachother are.
Things have gotten a little better, I've been keeping myself busy with summatives and exams. I really hope I can go back to feeling happy, I'm just too stressed right now Crying or Very sad No

keepcalm&dontpanic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum