Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um. Yeah. Hi.

4 posters

Go down

Um. Yeah. Hi. Empty Um. Yeah. Hi.

Post  Axl Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Yeah so you can just call me Axl, as I always go by nicknames, online and offline. I'm 22 years old, unemployed and not going to school 'cause I can't even deal with being around people who aren't my friends. Even going to get my hair done has become a stressful thing for me, despite having gone to the same place for years.

I've not seen a doctor so I really couldn't say what I have. Dad was always the type of person to shrug it off and say "if you think positive, everything will be okay." And that worked out so well. Only not really seeing as I've become even less social and more hostile.

In any case, I've been browsing around here for the past couple of days wondering when I should finally register and introduce myself.

Random hobbies include video games, anime/manga, webcomics, writing, attempting to draw (currently trying to learn in order to have something to boost my confidence), cross-stitching.

Axl

Back to top Go down

Um. Yeah. Hi. Empty Re: Um. Yeah. Hi.

Post  daiyadarko Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Nice to meet you :] I think it's cool that you cross-stitch; I'm beginning to get into knitting myself.
daiyadarko
daiyadarko

http://goodperson-baddecisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Nice to meet you too. Knitting is pretty cool. I've been meaning to get into that as well, because my old boss had talked about it sometimes. That and knitting can probably produce more of a variety of items, whereas cross-stitching is making pretty pictures on fabric.

Axl

Back to top Go down

Post  theanonymous3000 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 am

Your situation is eerily similar to mine. It's nice to see more and more people I can relate to!
Do you have any good mangas or anime you could introduce me to? So far, I've got Eternal Sabbath and Mars on my list of mangas to read, and I've only seen Miyazaki anime films.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Oh goodness. Um. Well, what genres do you like? I find it hard to suggest anime and manga when I don't really know a person very well.

Mars is kind of an old one, isn't it? I believe that was a romance...

Though if you like anime movies, I suggest Summer Wars. That was a pretty good one.

Axl

Back to top Go down

Post  theanonymous3000 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Mars is old, it was by the same writer as Eternal Sabbath. I like darker genres like Eternal Sabbath is.
I'll definitely look into Summer Wars, thank you.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Muta Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi there, I'm Kimi Smile It's nice to meet you x
Muta
Muta

http://flickr.com/photos/kimiallover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content