Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Zeke

4 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Zeke Empty Hi, I'm Zeke

Post  Always919 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 am

I'm bad at intros and forums in general but here we go:

My name is Zeke, I am 22 and a Junior English major at Florida State University. I've never been formally diagnosed with any kind of anxiety disorder but I know I have them whether its general anxiety, social anxiety or OCD, ect... I never get as far as a diagnosis because every time I get the guts to seeks some help I ended up dropping the whole thing after a couple appoints with a doctor or a counselor/therapist. I always end up finding some reason to get out of it like "oh, they don't get where I'm coming from" or "I really don't need this." but I do and it all comes back to the whole fear and anxiety thing. I have my good days and my bad days but anxiety pretty much dictates what I do everyday...I could go on but then I wouldn't stop. Let me just finish this off with some good things about me: I'm a book nerd, I love anime, doctor who, lots of TV and nerdy things. I'm hoping this forum can be a place where I can communicate with others who understand where I'm coming from as that's never been the case before.
Always919
Always919

http://theroadtoalways.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Zeke Empty Re: Hi, I'm Zeke

Post  altertheend Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:35 am

I hope being here will help you Smile
I love books & dr who too x
altertheend
altertheend

Back to top Go down

Post  domsy95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 am

High five for anime! Smile
what are your favorites?
domsy95
domsy95

Back to top Go down

Post  Lulubird Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Zeke.
Yay for books and and Dr Who and all things labelled nerd! I'm totally with you on all of them. Smile
I totally understand where you are coming from with finding ways to back out of getting thorough help. When I read that in your post I suddenly realised I was exactly the same.
I hope you find what you're looking for here.
Lulubird
Lulubird

Back to top Go down

Post  Always919 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

YAY for The Doctor fans! Very Happy

Hi, Dominique, I actually can’t think of anything I would call my favorite anime. I like a lot of different things. Last year I watched a lot of Blue Exorcist, Angel Beats!, Clannad and Ouran High School Host Club (The anime and the live action series). I’m also learning Japanese at my university right now. It can be really difficult but it is so worth it.
Always919
Always919

http://theroadtoalways.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum