Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Roz

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Roz Empty Hi, I'm Roz

Post  Rosivenn Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 am

My name's Roz, I'm 21 and a 3rd year chemical engineering student at the University of Michigan. I crochet and watch too much TV.

I've been officially diagnosed with social anxiety plus a smattering of other anxiety disorders and depression that come with having anxiety for at least 10 years and probably more like 15. I'm currently trying to get back into classes after I had a breakdown last semester (related to being on the wrong meds and just generally having 10+ years of anxiety) that landed me in the hospital and forced me to drop out of classes. Specifically, I'm trying to convince myself that my doctor won't judge me for having left the petition for reinstatement until so late (classes have already started this semester) and that the people on the board to decide if I get reinstated don't automatically hate me for the petition being left so late. I'm gonna wrap this up now because I could go on a screen-long anxiety-filled ramble about this and I don't know what else to talk about.

Oh, other than that this smiley => Suspect has been judging me the whole time I've been writing this. And the animal smileys are ridiculously adorable ( pig elephant )

Rosivenn

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Roz Empty Re: Hi, I'm Roz

Post  Rosivenna Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:46 am

Pssh, sorry I wasn't logged in while I wrote that. I wondered why it wanted me to enter a username, then refused to accept my full name. Yeah, I'm good like that.
Rosivenna
Rosivenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeisonfire Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Welcome, welcome.
I truly hope you've recovered well from your breakdown. Those can be quite scary sometimes. As for getting reinstated, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting back into classes. Good luck, and don't forget that we're here for you to talk to, we understand what you're feeling. Smile
Mikeisonfire
Mikeisonfire

http://devastate.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum