Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving out of my halls

2 posters

Go down

Moving out of my halls Empty Moving out of my halls

Post  Aigis Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 am

So I decided to move out of my university accommodation after a term staying there, after I realised it was causing me stress and depression due to my anxiety. I originally wanted to move in so I could forcibly put myself out there and try and make some friends but I just couldn't do it. So I would become too scared to go the communal kitchens, and was constantly on alert just moving around the space.

Moving out meant phone calls and discussions with people today, which was pretty awful. Nearly just moved back in because I was too afraid to make one phone call. I've moved back home, so I'll have to re-register with my local doctor, and go through getting referred for CBT again which is going to be not fun. Will have to make more emails and phone calls over the next week or so as well.

Had to tell my mother about my anxiety to give her a proper reason for moving out, which wasn't so bad but I think it hurt her feelings that I hadn't told her before when it has gotten so bad.

Have to go pick up the rest of my things tomorrow, and I'm very nervous I'll run into people although my mum will hopefully be with me and I'll be able to deflect them.

So I'm relieved I guess though I really really wish things had turned out differently. At least citing my anxiety as the reason for moving out may be saving me from paying rather large fees.
Aigis
Aigis

Back to top Go down

Moving out of my halls Empty Re: Moving out of my halls

Post  Aigis Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 am

Urgh, moving out was okay until I had to call the warden because he wasn't in the office and I had to return my key. He sounded very impatient and annoyed with me on the phone, and I was practically in tears when I got back into the car with my mother. I thought they emailed this guy and told him about my issues - his attitude was part of what was causing me stress :/
Aigis
Aigis

Back to top Go down

Post  EmpressRose Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:43 am

Ouch that sucks. I would be in tears with snot falling all over my face if that happened. People who are angry and annoyed always throw me straight to tears even if it's not directed towards so I can relate lol x: At least you'll be out of that place and I hope you feel less stressed from now on~<3
EmpressRose
EmpressRose

http://empress-rose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum