Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overnight stay

4 posters

Go down

Overnight stay Empty Overnight stay

Post  omfgitsbrooke Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:34 am

Tonight I'm going to stay at my friend's mom's house with him out of town. I'm kind of freaking out. I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep, if I'll do stupid stuff in my sleep, or if I'll wake up earlier than my friend and then what the heck do I do? I'm apparently going to be sleeping in another room, but I'm nervous about being alone when I don't know his family very well. He said we can move the air mattress into the living room so I can sleep in the same room as him. I am kind of nervous about this idea though because I've only slept around him once, but we were both quite intoxicated and there were 2 other people crammed into the bed so it didn't really make a difference I guess. Maybe we'll be drinking tonight and I'll forget all of this? I kind of hope so.

Along with this, I think his family thinks we're dating. We most definitely are not. I didn't know this when I first met his family, but after what my friend has told me I'm positive they think this.

Embarassed

omfgitsbrooke

Back to top Go down

Overnight stay Empty Re: Overnight stay

Post  daiyadarko Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:20 am

Well if he's trying to get his family to understand you two aren't dating, why would he suggest sharing the same sleeping space? If you wake up early, you can play with your phone (or his) or just wake him up and jokingly ask him to cook you breakfast (bonus points if he actually does!).

But this response is coming far too late, so just let us know how it went :]
daiyadarko
daiyadarko

http://goodperson-baddecisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubles Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Whoops, late reply! but I agree with daiyadarko. I always take a book, that way I can take my mind of things, not bother the other person, and bonus points if it's a good book!
Let us know how it went, sending you good vibes!! ^.^
Rubles
Rubles

http://strangevege.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shorelineSmitmik Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 am

Oh man, super late reply.
Whenever I go to a sleepover, I always feel pretty awkward too. I don't enjoy sleeping in the same bed as someone, unless I am dating them.
Especially because I have various pet peeves about people being too close, touching my elbows, breathing on my hands, touching my ankles with their feet. I'm very picky whenever it comes to stuff like that, and I feel as if I can only make exceptions for the person I care most about.
Anyway, if I do wake up before them I try and be bold and make them breakfast in bed, or I bring some hand held video games, notebooks, pens, or a nice book that I hadn't started yet.
I think some good advice would to simply bring many activities with you, just in case if you have to wait for a long time.
shorelineSmitmik
shorelineSmitmik

http://eargasmforyoureyes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  omfgitsbrooke Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:38 pm

We ended up sleeping in a completely different spot than we had planned to. Yay for alcoholz! I did wake up 2 hours before him, but I had a terrible stomachache and headache, so I just sat and texted people. I was afraid of waking him up because he said he hadn't been sleeping well lately. I ended up leaving the house and going to the store. If I would have been in my own house, I probably would have made him breakfast.

Boy am I glad that is over. I'm back in my bed safe and sound! Very Happy

omfgitsbrooke

Back to top Go down

Post  daiyadarko Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 am

lol alcohol will do that to you. I can't believe you left the house and went to the store...I couldn't get the courage to leave my friend's house and just...go. I'd have to wake them up and let them know or tell someone in the house I was going, and even then I wouldn't be able to say anything.
daiyadarko
daiyadarko

http://goodperson-baddecisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  omfgitsbrooke Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 am

I felt so awkward just laying there. He woke up right as I was changing my clothes, so I had to tell him I was leaving. I originally had texted him that I was leaving and for him to text me when he woke up. I ended up telling him to text me when he was done showering and he was kind of upset. I was so sick I needed to get some fresh air and crackers. Sad

omfgitsbrooke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum