Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today?

+3
altertheend
Rosivenna
saera
7 posters

Go down

If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today? Empty If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today?

Post  Paige223 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm

I was watching an interview jakethemovieguy gave Lea Michelle on youtube and he asked her this question at the end, based on a line in the film, New Years Day . (I haven't seen it so wouldn't know) But the question stuck with me afterwards, thought it might be a good thing to ask here as a topic:

So the question is, "If there was something in the world that you knew 100% you would not fail at, what is the thing you'd want to do?"

Paige223

Back to top Go down

If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today? Empty Re: If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today?

Post  Paige223 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Just wanted to say before someone else brings it up... I know altertheend already has a post on the forum called "want would you do with your life if you didnt have aniexty " which is similar to what ive asked above... but by question is less about what you would in the future but more what you would do now,today or tomorrow. On her post people are saying things like get married, fall in love, get a job- my topic is more like simple things like picking up the phone to call a friend- stuff along those lines..if that makes sense. haha my anxiety made me come back to post this before anyone told me off for copying the other girls post. Neutral

Paige223

Back to top Go down

If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today? Empty Re: If you knew that you would not fail, what would you do today?

Post  saera Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

I would go to the disco with my sister and her friends. She asked me for so many times till now, I want to go there, but I can't. When I tell her, that I wouldn't come with her, because I don't know her friends she doesn't understand, that I can't just go to them and talk with them like they were some friends of me, too.

saera

http://www.mymusicisplaying.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosivenna Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 am

I'd join a sport. I'm not very fit nor dedicated to becoming fit but both my roommates are in sports (fencing & sailing) and have a fantastic time at them and have a ton of friends because of them. Also at this point I'd be the slightly creepy loner who shows up, does exactly what is asked of them, and leaves without saying a word more than they have to or making much eye contact. I'll just content myself with being a fencing groupie (I can't hang with the sailors - they'd drink me under the table then draw things on me when I passed out)
Rosivenna
Rosivenna

Back to top Go down

Post  altertheend Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 am

I would get on the next train and travel the 386 miles to see my best friend, maybe go to the cinema and have lunch or a few drinks...just do "normal" things!
altertheend
altertheend

Back to top Go down

Post  daiyadarko Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:48 am

Burn down my ex's house to pay for his giving me two nervous breakdowns, one of which put me in the mental hospital.
...and this is why I'm on medication.
daiyadarko
daiyadarko

http://goodperson-baddecisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubles Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Go and tell this girl who shall remain unnamed that she's not coming on this trip to Japan and to fuck off. And maybe punch her. If I felt so adventurous.
Rubles
Rubles

http://strangevege.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeisonfire Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Get a job. I need to start my independent life already bounce
Mikeisonfire
Mikeisonfire

http://devastate.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aigis Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 am

Get a weekend job. Just too scared to go into a damn place and ask about positions, so if I could just pluck my courage up enough for one occasion, I think that's the small thing I would do right now.
Aigis
Aigis

Back to top Go down

Post  altertheend Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 am

Aigis wrote:Get a weekend job. Just too scared to go into a damn place and ask about positions, so if I could just pluck my courage up enough for one occasion, I think that's the small thing I would do right now.

Maybe you could start by printing off copies of your CV? Then you can hand them over and say "can I just give you one of these?" before leaving... It's few words and it gets the job done? You can do it Smile x
altertheend
altertheend

Back to top Go down

Post  Aigis Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 am

altertheend wrote:
Aigis wrote:Get a weekend job. Just too scared to go into a damn place and ask about positions, so if I could just pluck my courage up enough for one occasion, I think that's the small thing I would do right now.

Maybe you could start by printing off copies of your CV? Then you can hand them over and say "can I just give you one of these?" before leaving... It's few words and it gets the job done? You can do it Smile x

Thanks, that actually sounds like a really workable suggestion!
Aigis
Aigis

Back to top Go down

Post  altertheend Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Let us know how you get on Very Happy x
altertheend
altertheend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum