Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over.

5 posters

Go down

Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over. Empty Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over.

Post  Aliesha Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:59 am

I was walking through the park because it's normally unoccupied and it's much easier to avoid people this way but today people were playing cricket on the other side of the field. This was ok, i could barely see them so i continued walking when one of them had run halfway over to me because they had hit the ball just passed me, he started yelling for me to throw him the ball and i just froze and started shaking while he was stilling yelling at me for his ball. I just took off running with tears streaming down my face.

They must of thought i was a freak.

I could of easily have thrown him the ball, but what if i didn't throw it properly? what if he had to come and get it himself because when i threw the ball it didn't land anywhere near him?

I hate feeling like this.

Aliesha

Back to top Go down

Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over. Empty Re: Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over.

Post  EmpressRose Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 am

I can completely relate. The worst part is how the memory stays in for such a long time and it's embarrassing every time the thought pops up.

Even when I used to have to say hi to people everyday, most of the time I couldn't because I was so scared of how my voice sounded even though it was one word. To this day, the memory still haunts me.
EmpressRose
EmpressRose

http://empress-rose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over. Empty Re: Everyday is a bad day, but this is the one that i've been obsessing over.

Post  DustyRaincoat Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 am

I can relate as well. I'll always do something embarrassing one day and I'll obsess over it for days. I'll beat myself up for it for days. I'm always afraid of people judging my every move and action. I'm just pretty much paranoid about stuff like that. Sad

DustyRaincoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Poxyfruits Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm

:C I can also relate, I am still in that "obsessing" phase right now, I cannot stop think about how I went to someones party on NYE which was a massive step for me, and got a bit tipsy and said some silly things. So so stupid I know because everyone was drinking and being idiots but ahhh

Poxyfruits

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlover Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am

Same here, I can relate. I feel awful when someone at a park comments on my pet or such. It's horrible.

also..usually at parties, I drink and I dont feel nervous. It helps me mellow out and be myself.
I usually over do it though and get tipsy/drunk.
nightlover
nightlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm

I know what you mean. Sometimes, something you wish you could have done differently, or avoided, will stick with you for daaays.
This one incident still comes to mind, where I was walking on the curb of a sidewalk, spacing out, and these construction workers started yelling at me. I didn't know what they were saying, until I realized I had trod all over fresh cement. They were really not impressed. (ノ´д`)
I ended up thinking about it for days, and it bothered me for a long time.
Now I can look back on it and laugh, but it doesn't change the fact that at the time I was mortified.
I know this probably doesn't help much, but I'm sure they didn't think anything badly about you. Maybe confused, but nothing bad.
I hope you feel better about this soon.
Kat
Kat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum