Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, im Laura

2 posters

Go down

Hi, im Laura Empty Hi, im Laura

Post  altertheend Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm 23 and I live in the UK.
I found this forum through the Tumblr (altertheend.tumblr.com).

I was bullied a lot in middle school so when it came to high school I was a wreck. Add my parents divorce and years of sexual abuse from a family member to the equation and you have me diagnosed with depression and anxiety at the age of 13.

I ended up being home schooled for the last 2 years of high school and didn't leave the house much so I lost all my friends. I did my first year of college and made a handful of friends who I thought were more important than my studies...failed my exams and didn't go back for the 2nd year so I lost those friends too. I did manage to keep one but we fell out when I couldn't meet her one day due to my anxiety attacks.

After being unemployed for a couple of years my sister had a baby and I became a nanny. I spend a lot of time at home and dont have any local friends so I'm pretty lonely.

I have anxiety attacks using public transport which is something I seldom do now. Obviously this causes a lot of problems when I can't go places with my family and I can't travel the 360 miles to see my best friend Sad I don't take any medication and my local doctors aren't very helpful. They sent me to seminar things that were meant to help but they really don't.

Anyway, I've rambled long enough!
Hope to make some new friends on here Smile x
altertheend
altertheend

Back to top Go down

Hi, im Laura Empty Re: Hi, im Laura

Post  Poxyfruits Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi Laura, I checked out your tumblr ~hell yes someone that also likes the Mighty Boosh!
It sucks that the local doctors aren't helpful, I've had my fair share of useless people/"proffesionals" 'pretending' to help but actually not listening and not doing a great deal.. It really feeds those cancerous hopeless thoughts

Poxyfruits

Back to top Go down

Post  altertheend Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Gotta love the boosh! What is your Tumblr? I'll follow you Smile
I do find my doctors quite useless but im getting there slowly with the techniques they gave me in the handouts from the seminars they sent me to.
altertheend
altertheend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum