Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone! I'm Alana!

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! I'm Alana! Empty Hey everyone! I'm Alana!

Post  AlanaChoc Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Hey! I'm Alana. I'm just finishing up high school in midwestern USA. I love to paint and sketch, read, watch geeky TV, and travel.

I've never been formally diagnosed with anything, but I've always been painfully, painfully shy, and lately, it's gotten a lot worse. I'm pretty bad at social interaction in general, and I'm also crap at forming relationships, even online, which I'm working on, because people make me really anxious- I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm talking about, which is why I have high hopes for this forum. I'm here because it will be amazing to be able to talk to someone going though the same fun stuff I am. I'm really hoping that this site really does turn into a community, because I think it will help all of us a lot, to have people we can easily relate to and chat with Smile

Feel free to send me a message or reply or whatever if you want to talk!
Sitenote: The emoticons on this site are crazy. clown

AlanaChoc

http://flyingfalling.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! I'm Alana! Empty Re: Hey everyone! I'm Alana!

Post  Rubles Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Hey!!
I really hope it becomes a thriving community as well, I was apart of a forum for many years and we're such great friends still to this day, and for that to happen with something like this forum, it would be great! Smile
Rubles
Rubles

http://strangevege.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aigis Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 am

Hi, it's nice to meet you Very Happy What kind of geeky tv do you like?
Aigis
Aigis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum