Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Juniper

2 posters

Go down

I'm Juniper Empty I'm Juniper

Post  meowpaw Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 am

Hiya,

I actually wasn't going to post an introduction here, but since more people are doing it, why not.

I'm Juniper, I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, had some traumatic experiences when I was about ten, started having depression and panic attacks in my mid-teen-years. Got on anti-depressions from the ages of 18-24. I was on Lexapro for three years, on and off. It pretty much left me a zombie. Then Paxil, it helped but was messing up my body so I recently managed to get off it. Was doing okay for some times, but the anxiety and attacks are back.

Also, I found this place through tumblr as most of you have (leafeelebeau.tumblr)

EDIT:: Also, English is my second language, my parents don't speak English as fluent and it is VERY difficult to explain to them what anxiety is or why I'm 'shy' and always 'scared,' because of the language barrier since I don't speak our native tongue as well anyway.
meowpaw
meowpaw

http://leafeelebeau.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm Juniper Empty Re: I'm Juniper

Post  xxxkrystynxxx Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 am

Juniper is such a beautiful name Smile Where are you from?

xxxkrystynxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  meowpaw Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks! It's actually not my birth name, since telling people how to pronounce my real name is hard to do without getting too anxious. I'm from Pennsylvania. Smile
meowpaw
meowpaw

http://leafeelebeau.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum