Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, I'm Micki.

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys, I'm Micki. Empty Hey guys, I'm Micki.

Post  shorelineSmitmik Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 am

Hey! It's nice to meet all of you, my name is Micki. I'm thirteen years old, and I live in Maple Valley, Washington.
I'd say I'm not a very social person because of my family problems, and I'm either constantly happy, or extremely depressed.
I lost my Mom two years ago to breast cancer, and everything has pretty much gone down hill from there.
I have this thing called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and I was only diagnosed with this because I went into the therapist's office thinking I had Schizophrenia. But, my PTSD has severe symptoms that point to Schizophrenia, but actually aren't the real thing. I see and hear things that aren't there and feel the pain that I am hallucinating for hours after the hallucination has stopped. In the past six months, so pretty recently, I've begun to inflict the pain on myself instead of just hallucinating it and then feeling a bit achey afterwards.
That's a large worry of mine, and also a very big reason as to why I don't have many sleepovers or hang out with people after three in the afternoon. Most of my friends have had to deal with me having one of my hallucinatory problems, and seeing me scratch away at my arms or legs with my nails, and biting myself until I bled, and they said it was the most horrifying thing they had ever seen.
Ah, I'm rambling way too much, sorry about that, I just didn't know when to stop!
I'm free to talk to any time, whether you have a question, or just want some peptalk, I'm totally here for you.
Thanks for reading.
shorelineSmitmik
shorelineSmitmik

http://eargasmforyoureyes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm Micki. Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm Micki.

Post  Ethan Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Hey Micki! Welcome to SATF. Don't worry about the rambling, it's not always a bad thing. Sorry to hear about your mom and everything, I hope you're doing alright.

Hope you find comfort and happiness somewhere in this small community, and outside of the forum entirely. :3
Ethan
Ethan
Admin

http://ethanwederell.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  theanonymous3000 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Have you looked into medication for these problems? I wish you well, Micki.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Post  shorelineSmitmik Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am

Jujuosity: Actually, I'm on zoloft {???} right now right my depression, but, I haven't seen my therapist for a couple weeks due to my family having no income as of right now. So, I'll have to talk with my therapist to see if we could get me on a different pill that could get me to, you know, stop seeing things. But, thank you very much!
shorelineSmitmik
shorelineSmitmik

http://eargasmforyoureyes.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  theanonymous3000 Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

I hope your situation gets better, and I'm glad you're reaching out.

theanonymous3000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum