Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Kristen

2 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Kristen Empty Hi I'm Kristen

Post  xxxkrystynxxx Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:04 am

Hello, my name is Kristen I'm 19 and I live in Delaware. I've been struggling with social anxiety for a long time now. I was always shy but it didn't really become a problem until I was in middle school when I never really hung out with anybody anymore and didn't have friends anymore. I'm a senior in high school now and I still don't have any friends and it's really frustrating. As a result of my anxiety I have been struggling with depression as well for a while now. I've completely missed out on my teenage years because of this. I'm sick of being like this and it just gets reall lonely because I don't have anybody I can talk to that will understand. I want to get over this and finally make some friends so I can have a normal life and have fun for once.

xxxkrystynxxx

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Kristen Empty Re: Hi I'm Kristen

Post  meowpaw Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 am

Welcome, Kristen! As you can see, it kinda died down on this form, unfortunately. Sad

Sometimes it's hard to get around the anxiety. What helped me until I quit was going on antidepressant. It works differently for everyone. There are other ways people deal with it as well, but I can't think of any at the moment. But good luck to you!

<~}Juniper
meowpaw
meowpaw

http://leafeelebeau.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxkrystynxxx Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 am

Thank you Juniper Smile I take antidepressants and they help a little bit but I just started a new medication that's suppost to help my anxiety so hopefully that will help

xxxkrystynxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  meowpaw Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:57 am

That's good, hopefully it work out! Very Happy
meowpaw
meowpaw

http://leafeelebeau.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content