Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffiest Frog You Ever Did See

Go down

The Fluffiest Frog You Ever Did See Empty The Fluffiest Frog You Ever Did See

Post  Fluffyfrog Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 am

I don't know exactly how to start this, but I don't really think that matters. Hi.

I used to never use my name for fear of creepy pedobears, (Thank you, Dateline.) but let's see... What do they make you do on your first day of a new year of Elementary school? That's right; "Tell us your name and something interesting about yourself."

My name is Elly. People like to consider me interesting because I do weird things like walk in a crooked way, cut my hair short like a boy's just because I feel like it, wear whatever the hell I want, sing a song out of nowhere, or randomly dye my hair green. I seem to be able to start a conversation with other students at the college I go to, but I don't tend to stray too far past classmates I have known for a month now.
For fellow Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged watchers: Unfortunately, I cannot screw the rules just because I have green hair.

Somehow, it's getting easier to do things like that. All throughout junior high, I couldn't say I did those kinds of things at all. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (just barely past the border to Autism) and Severe General Anxiety in the 7th Grade. That is to say, the second time I went to 7th Grade. The only thing that kept me back was my age and the fact that I wasn't very good at math.
The fact that the teachers at said Junior High were incompetent did not help one bit. I'll go over this in more detail later.

After 7th, I just dropped out of school. I was sick of the institution. I was sick of the idiot staffers who never did anything resembling their jobs, but mostly, I was sick of the immature, sex-obsessed, clueless-about-the-world-around-them students, half of whom were addicted to some sort of substance.

I refused to go to any other school afterward until I could take my GED and get a High School Diploma without going to High School. This was in December of 2011. I aced the test with a total studying time of four hours.
I'm 16 years old and I'm going to the Community College twenty minutes away from here part-time. Thanks to Prozac, I'm able to talk to people and get close to them. At least, when I know how to word what I'm trying to say.

I've noticed that people do notice when I do weird things, like buy nothing but sweets or drastically change my hair color for no reason. However, they tend to notice it in a good way. They think I'm unique, loud, and fun to talk to. I don't know where any of that came from, but okay.

Things I am interested in-
Foreign Culture/Language
Local Cultures/Language
J-Pop and K-Pop
Celtic music
Instrumental music
Making my own music (I might share some at some point)
Writing Fiction
Written Roleplaying
Artistic Expression
Reading Books
Sporking Books
Roleplaying Games, including Final Fantasy series, Vampire the Masquerade, DnD...
VIDYA GAMES. Basically.
Fluffyfrog
Fluffyfrog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum