Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just can't do it.

2 posters

Go down

I just can't do it. Empty I just can't do it.

Post  Axl Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I want to fix things. I want to call and make an appointment with a psychiatrist. I went to my doctor to get a referral and I can't bring myself to call and be like "Hey psychiatrist, I need you to help me out." I want to fix things so I can get on with my life but I just can't do it. I can't pick up the phone. I can't make a call. I want to do things that I enjoy. I want to do things that make a difference. If I could trade my depression for courage, that would be great. Hell, I'd even sacrifice one of my talents for courage if I had to. Take away my musical abilities. I won't be able to get anything out of it anyway.

Sigh. My phone sits unused for a reason... No

Axl

Back to top Go down

I just can't do it. Empty Re: I just can't do it.

Post  Muta Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Do you have an address for them? Mail or e-mail?
Because I am absolutely terrified of phone calls, and if left to make one, I will just leave it, no matter how important it is.
However, I find it much easier to write a letter or email detailing everything I would have said over the phone anyway, and send that instead. That way I am not under pressure to give an instant reply, and everything can run at my own pace.
A psychiatrist, of all people, would definately understand this, and probably think of a way to try and help you with this issue in the future.
Muta
Muta

http://flickr.com/photos/kimiallover

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum